Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash

Do you love Reverse Confetti? I know you do! So why don't you join us for our monthly Stock Your Stash Challenge? Evert month we play along with a different theme that's designed to help you add to your stash of greeting cards.


This month's challenge is Halloween and Fall Fun. Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, cooler nights, and YES!!! All the fall colors!
Because of those chillier temps I thought the Lanterns and their warmth of candle glow would be perfect. I layered the lanterns on a large Circle Rays Duo and topped them with a Sunflower arrangement from the Lanterns Additions Set.
This time of year the Sunflowers in my garden are done for but I love seeing the Gold Finch and other birds hang up side down and pick the seeds out of the petal-less heads one at a time.
The background is loaded with fall color - Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Ripe Persimmon is splattered with water, some watered down Barn Door, and White ink.  I topped the inky panel with the Leaves Cover Panel that lets just the right amount of color peek through! 
I forgot to mention the best part of playing along with the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge - yes! The prize is always welcome.. but I really enjoy seeing all of the other projects linked up and the creative way the players use their products. I hope you find some time to play!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Lanterns, Lantern Additions
Dies | Reverse Confetti Lanterns, Lantern Additions, Circle Rays Duo, Leaves

Lanterns
Lanterns

RC | SSS
Lanterns CC
Lanterns CC

RC | SSS
Lantern Additions
Lantern Additions

RC | SSS
Lantern Additions CC
Lantern Additions CC

RC | SSS
Circle Rays Duo
Circle Rays Duo

RC | SSS
Leaves Cover Panel CC
Leaves Cover Panel CC

RC

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card, Jeanne those lanterns are fabulous!

Kim S said...

I love those images and you were so right with the glow of the candle in the background!