Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Pretty Pink Psh Fall Release Blog Hop




Thanks for stopping by!  It's a great day for a visit!  There's a new Fall Release available at Pretty Pink Posh and we're celebrating with a blog hop! If you're hoping along you should have reached me from Keeway Tsao's blog.  If you'd like to start at the beginning you can get all the details here at the Pretty Pink Posh blog.  
There are 5 new stamp sets with coordinating dies, and 3 new stand alone dies and stencils. I've been attracted to dies since my very first cut! There's something magic about taking a piece of paper and turning it into a crisp clean delicate die cut by rolling it through a machine.
My first card features the new Elegant Pumpkin die. My machine is getting older so it doesn't cut so well without a shim. I have been using that to my advantage by cutting and leaving the pieces in place so I can color the image.
I top the colored image with a crisp clean complete die cut so the color shows through. It's nice because you don't have to stay inside the lines while coloring either.
The Elegant Pumpkin is set inside a Scallop Oval that is layered on a Distress Inked Panel that has been stenciled using the Basketweave Stencil.
My second card is a rainbow feast for the eyes! I started with the new Leaf Frame cut from white cardstock. I love an inlay card because it looks like stained glass and even though you're doing lots of paper piecing its oh so smooth and flat.
But first for the background. Whenever I cut border dies I cut several at a time and save the extras for other projects so I always have an envelope full of rainbow colored strips at hand. For this one I choose shades of fall .. reds, oranges and yellows. The strips are attached directly to my card base.
Once they're all adhered, just trim the excess and top the assembled panel with the Leaf Frame. Next I used scraps to fill the open leaf windows.
A simple die cut sentiment and a sprinkle of enamel dots complete this pretty.
Ready to see more projects made with this beautiful new release?   Your next stop is Gemma Campbell but before you go.. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! You must comment to win!!!

Giveaway
There are 3 $25 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day - today is Day 3). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 9/19/2021. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.
Here's a complete list of the designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna  (That's Me!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day and good luck!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Pretty Pink Posh Woodland Thanks
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Elegant Pumpkin, Scallop Ovals
Stencil | Pretty Pink Posh Basketweave

Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Thankful For You Script, Leaf Frame, Stitched Strips

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
 

Cozy Fall Critters
Cozy Fall Critters

PPP | SSS
Cozy Fall Critters
Cozy Fall Critters

PPP | SSS
Fall Circles
Fall Circles

PPP | SSS
Fall Circles
Fall Circles

PPP | SSS
Falling Leaves
Falling Leaves

PPP | SSS
Falling Leaves
Falling Leaves

PPP | SSS
Fall Corners
Fall Corners

PPP | SSS
Fall Corners
Fall Corners

PPP | SSS
Woodland Thanks
Woodland Thanks

PPP | SSS
Woodland Thanks
Woodland Thanks

PPP | SSS
Elegant Pumpkin
Elegant Pumpkin

PPP | SSS
Fall Foliage
Fall Foliage

PPP | SSS
Leaf Frame
Leaf Frame

PPP | SSS
Falling Leaves
Falling Leaves

PPP | SSS
Sunflowers
Sunflowers

PPP | SSS
Leaves Background
Leaves Background

PPP | SSS
Autumn Days
Autumn Days

PPP | SSS
Fall Harvest
Fall Harvest

PPP | SSS

29 comments:

Jeanne Beam said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the fall colors…
Thanks for sharing.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

What super cards! Love the variation on
the fall colours!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Love the bold color palette of the two cards and the card themselves.tc

Carol Tripp said...

I love the bright, cheerful colors you used!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE your colorful fall cards and the way you used the dies!

kcwong said...

The colors are so fun on your cards! Thanks for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards in your signature color style! So pretty! I am loving the Leaf Frame and the Elegant Pumpkin dies!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such BEAUTIFUL Cards!! I ALWAYS LOVE how you use the Bright Rainbow Colors for your Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful cards. I love those bright colors.

Amy C. said...

I really like these bright, unconventional fall colors! Great new products in this release.

Roxy T said...

That leaf frame is really cool. I like the unexpected pops of blue you added.

Maria said...

Beautiful bright fall cards with lovely color!! Awesome fall dies with the pumpkin and leaves!!

Emma S. said...

What nice cherry colors. Pouts a smile on my face.

Jill W. said...

So colorful!

Vicki H said...

Both of your cards are so bright and cheerful! I really like the basket weave background peeking through the Elegant Pumpkin die. Great card designs!

Kelly B. said...

Love your color choice!

Carol McCready said...

I love the color combination you chose. Thank you for the inspiration.

Alexandra Y said...

Such wonderful and bright cards! I love them!

Eliotbinks said...

Those cardstock stripes are too cute!

Lisa Byers said...

Oh my!! I love those bright sunny colors!! I love bright colors because they make me feel happy and these cards certainly made me smile!!

Helen said...

What a wonderful card with all the bright happy colours and beautiful die cuts! Thanks so muhc for sharing!! Stay safe! :)

Nora Noll said...

These are beautiful!! I LOVE the color combos you used on both cards, especially the blue and purple leaves on the second. You just WOW me with your beautiful creations!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Gorgeous bright colors! I love the texture!

Sue D said...

Pretty and fun with the vibrant colors.

Kristen Snoozy said...

Beautiful cards, love your paper piecing

Jade said...

Very, very nice cards! I love the bright colors you used! And the color combinations are terrific!

Stevye Shumway said...

Love how colorful your cards are

Jade said...

Oh wow! I love the bright colors you used! Your cards are fantastic!!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors you used. :)