Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fusion Challenge - Nautical Bear

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!



This time I spy a great big nautical themed birthday cake. The cake is frosted in ombre shades of blue and topped with the cutest little bear in a sail boat. I love it! Not inspired by the inspiration photo? .. that's ok!!! You're welcome to play along with the sketch. If you're feeling really clever you can FUSE them together.
I turned the frosting on the cake into an ombre blue background of Stacked Edges Borders. The stacked edges always come in a three pack and there are a few different packs to choose from. I always cut three different borders when I need one and save them in an envelope for other projects so I always have a bunch.
Next I added some stacked Scallop Circles to create a focal point for my card. I stamped a sentiment on the smaller circle and then layered on lots of cute images - a sailboat, anchor and lighthouse from Nautical and a sweet bear from Bear Friends.
Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you interpret the inspiration photo OR the sketch. Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! It's a great place to play and make new friends! I'm always inspired by the team as well as the linked up designs!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bear Friends, Nautical
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bear Friends, Nautical, Stacked Edges 1, Scallop Circles
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Raspberry Jewels


Bear Friends
Bear Friends

PPP | SSS
Bear Friends Die
Bear Friends Die

PPP | SSS
Nautical
Nautical

PPP | SSS
Nautical
Nautical

PPP | SSS
Stacked Edges 1
Stacked Edges 1

PPP | SSS
Scallop Circles
Scallop Circles

PPP
Raspberry Jewels
Raspberry Jewels

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is super cute, Jeanne!