Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fusion Challenge - Peach Birthday

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!


This time I spy a great big peach colored rainbow and lots of gold, peach and white balloons. It's a Peach Birthday party going on! I won't lie.. this was a tough one for me. I'm not used to monochrome designs - one color just isn't enough for me. That's ok! If you're not inspired by the inspiration photo you're welcome to play along with the sketch. If you're feeling really clever you can FUSE them together.
I focused on the rainbow and the colors. I cut the Waffle Flower Rustic Rainbow from ombre shades of peach cardstock.
I arranged the rainbow over an Outlined Clouds die cut. I filled in some of the clouds in coordinating shades and added a stitched circle sun.
The sentiment is from the Oversized Rainbow stamp and die set. The gold in the sentiment and clouds pairs beautifully with the Brutus Monroe woodgrain sequins.
Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you interpret the inspiration photo OR the sketch. Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.
Claire Grantham

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! It's a great place to play and make new friends! I'm always inspired by the team as well as the linked up designs!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Oversized Rainbow
Dies | Waffle Flower Outlined Circles, Oversized Rainbow, Rustic Rainbow, Nesting Stitched Circles
Sequins | Brutus Monroe Walnut and Birch Sequins
Tools | Waffle Flower Blending Brushes, Water Media Mat, Acrylic Brush Stand, Brush Holder Duo

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top
Outlined Clouds
Outlined Clouds
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Oversized Rainbow
Oversized Rainbow
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Rustic Rainbow
Rustic Rainbow
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Nesting Stitched Circles
Nesting Stitched Circles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Blending Brushes
Blending Brushes
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Brush Holder Duo
Brush Holder Duo
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Acrylic Brush Stand
Acrylic Brush Stand
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Water Media Mat
Water Media Mat
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Natural Birch Sequins
Natural Birch Sequins
Shop at:
SSS
Walnut Sequins
Walnut Sequins
Shop at:
SSS

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE that pretty rainbow you made with these colors. GREAT way to use these fabulous WF dies!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Love your peachy rainbow scene!

Tristan said...

Such a fun and happy card Jeanne.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little rainbow! This is cute, Jeanne!