Friday, September 17, 2021

Giving Thanks


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! I've been trying to walk Miss Moriko a little each day. Even though the vet told me to stop walking her a few months back she seemed to be getting worse - getting stiffer. The short walk every day - only about a quarter mile seems to be good for her knee and her spirits! She's got a pep in her step again!

Today I'm playing along at Simply Create Too Challenge where they're looking for "fall leaves". This card has a little bit of EVERYTHING I love about fall - sunflowers, colorful leaves and a few cute critters too!
I love the cute little squirrel and mouse peeking behind the pumpkins. Fall really is a feast for the eyes isn't it?
The background is Distress Oxide - something that took me a bit to embrace, but the more I use it the more I like that too!
I hope you find a little time every day to look around and enjoy the simple pleasurers you can find just about everywhere.

 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Wreath, Pumpkin Patch, Sunflowers, Fall Signs
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Wreath, Pumpkin Patch, Sunflowers, Fall Sign


PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Autumn Wreath
Autumn Wreath

PPP | SSS
Autumn Wreath Die
Autumn Wreath Die

PPP | SSS
Pumpkin Patch Critters
Pumpkin Patch Critters

PPP | SSS
Pumpkin Patch Critter Dies
Pumpkin Patch Critter Dies

PPP | SSS
Sunflowers
Sunflowers

PPP | SSS
Sunflowers Die
Sunflowers Die

PPP | SSS
Fall SIgns
Fall Signs

PPP | SSS
Fall Signs Dies
Fall Signs Dies

PPP | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so bright and cheerful, I just love it!

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!