Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti September Blog Hop!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  It's release day at Reverse Confetti and to celebrate we're having a blog hop.  If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Kelly Lunceford's blog.  If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details, you'll find them here at the Reverse Confetti blog. 

You might be thinking....  "Oh Hey!  This set isn't new!" and you'd be right!  For some reason the USPS is not happy with me and has displaced my mail meaning I didn't receive the new product to make with.   I didn't want to miss out on the new release fun so I thought I'd make with one of my favorite sets that I already have. 
My cards to day are made with the "Cup of Friendship" stamp set with coordinating dies.  I thought I'd make two cards to showcase the different images in the set and to show you how it looks great in different color schemes - another good reason why it's one of my favorites. 
Both cards start out with a Distress Oxide background.  This first one is in Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry and Ripe Persimmon.
The inky panel is topped with a Diagonal Scallops panel and two of the floral borders from the Cup of Friendship set.   The borders leave a focal point for a YOU word sentiment - inked in the same colors.
My second card features the floral teacup from the same stamp set. 

Again I started with a Distress Oxide inked panel in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. 
I topped the inky panel with a Leaves Cover Panel.
A Circle Rays Duo (large) creates a focal point for the pretty teacup and a simple sentiment from THANK YOU is the finishing touch. 

Ready for more Confetti favorites?  Your next stop is Lisa Henke.

And.. for your viewing convenience :P   here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today! 


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship, You
Dies | Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship, Diagonal Scallops, You

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship, Thank You
Dies | Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship, Leaves Cover Panel

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
 

Cup of Friendship
Cup of Friendship

RC | SSS
Cup of Friendship CC
Cup of Friendship CC

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS
Diagonal Scallops
Diagonal Scallops

RC | SSS
Leaves Cover Panel CC
Leaves Cover Panel CC

RC
Thank You
Thank You

RC | SSS
Circle Rays Duo
Circle Rays Duo

RC | SSS

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful Jeanne!

Greta said...

Such a great release & love your happy cards--especially the cup with flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY cards, Jeanne!