Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Poppystamps Wonderful Washi Challenge!

Do you love washi? Then I hope you check out this challenge at Poppystamps!
I love washi! It's a great way to add more color to your designs or a simple border. But did you know it comes in different sizes? Today I'm working with the Watercolor Forest Greenery roll from Memory Box.
This roll is big! And I mean BIG! It is 4.5" wide - enough to cover an A2 size card front. This paper is so pretty I didn't want to cover it up!
I kept it simple by adding the Merry Christmas Script die cut and nothing else.... well just a few gold enamel dots!!
  
The sentiment is double cut - once from gold glitter paper and once from red cardstock. They're adhered at a slight offset so that the sparkly gold peeks from behind.
Talk about some quick holiday cards! I hope you'll break out the washi and join me at Poppystamps! We're trying something new there.. inviting a guest designer so there's even more eye candy to inspire you.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Merry Christmas Script
Washi | Memory Box Watercolor Forest Greenery


Poppy = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Merry Christmas Script
Merry Christmas Script

POPPY
Watercolor Forest Greenery
Watercolor Forest Greenery

SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

That swirly sentiment is wonderful, such a pretty card!