Friday, May 26, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Altenew Adore You

Happy Friday!  I hope you're having a great day and getting ready for a nice weekend!   Hopefully the sun will be shining and you can relax and enjoy you're day.  Maybe some time with friends and family for the long Memorial Day weekend?   It seems like that's the day that always marks the beginning of Summer for us!

Today I'm playing with the Altenew Adore You stamp and die set from Tupelo Designs LLC!  
I stamped the flowers with Memento Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  They're fun and easy to color.  The matching die set makes them easy to cut and arrange as you like! 
I arranged the flowers on a background of stamped flowers from the same set.  I stamped them with Ranger Spun Sugar distress ink, and then added some soft inking along the edges of the panel. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine over the background stamping for a crisp bold sentiment. 
I colored the yellow flower centers before adding soft pink, and gradually darker pink Copic color to the outer lines of the petals. 
You can find these stamps from Altenew and lots of your other favorites at Tupelo Designs LLC. They're my favorite one stop shop for all my crafty needs. The shipping is always free (USA only) and they have lots of my favorite brands. They also have a customer loyalty program that awards you points that turn into dollars that you can use off future purchases.

My favorite part? When that package arrives. It's always packed with care - like opening a present! What a great way to treat yourself! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the Tupelo Designs LLC store to see what's new!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Adore You
Dies | Altenew Adore You


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is dreamy Jeanne and so beautifully colored!!

jan metcalf said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring skills!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your colouring of this stamp set is perfection. Be still my heart!