Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Big Thanks!

I hope you're having a good day!   I had a great weekend - we did some relaxing on Saturday, and then Sunday lots of work in the yard.  The boys repaired some of the fence posts that were broken.  They had to dig out the old posts and the cement that was holding them.  An all day job.  I had a fire in the pit to keep warm  and burned dead branches that have been accumulating.

Can you believe Mother's Day is this weekend?  I'm hoping to get everyone together in one place for a nice meal.  My mom and sister would love to see the kids (even if they're all grown up) and it's nice sharing a meal!   I'm hoping my daughter has the day off and can join us!   We'll make the boys do the cooking on the grill and handle all the sides on the stove!

I might even need a little thank you note - it's always nice to let people know that they're appreciated.

I think CAS-ual Friday's Stamps has some of the best sentiment stamps out there!  I love the mixed fonts and the fun messages.  This BIG Spotlight message is from the Thanks Stamp Set.

I thought it would be fun to stamp the sentiment in an ombre pink/purple to mach the colors on the background papers.  I used a Kaleidacolor ink pad with a stamping tool for a crisp clean image with lots of color. 


I always like to add a bit of bling to everything.  I almost filled in all those dots on the letters with gems - but I wanted you to see the stamp "as is".  CAS-ual Fridays has a neat Fri Die called Fun Fetti that has several different fun shapes that make the perfect sprinkles.    I cut these from gold foil paper for a little metallic shine. 
You can find inspiration and different ways to use your CAS-ual Fridays Stamps on their blog every single day!


Want to go shopping? You can find all the NEW products in the store here! I hope you'll use my discount code to SAVE 15% on your purchase! Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Thanks
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Fun Fetti
Pattern Paper | Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday 6" 
Twine | The Twinery Natural Twine


No comments: