Saturday, April 30, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions - Crazy for Coffee


What a month!  Can you believe April is coming to an end?  Me either!  But it is the last day of the month and you know what that means right?  Time for the 12 Kits of Occasions!  The 12 kits is a group of friends who like to papercraft.  Every month we take turns making a kit for the other members of the group.  We all get the same supplies, and on the last day of the month we reveal what we made with the kit.  It's always fun to see what we did the same and how we saw the ingredients differently. 

This month the hostess with the mostest is Tracey McNeely from In My Creative Opinion.  And what an amazing kit!  Lots of coffee themed images and papers in mocha and kraft.  Tracey gave us stamped images from Ellen Hutson, and Reverse Confetti, papers from Authentique and die cuts.  The ingredient I'd look out for this time would be the wood clothes pins..   
Ok here's what I made this time....... 
 
  
 My only regret?   Not having more time to play!  Great kit Tracey and I loved it!  

Want to see more designs from the group?  Head on over to our blog where you'll see one sample from each of the ladies on the 12 Kits team.  Oh yes.. and a very special guest this month.. the Coffee Lover Queen herself Amy Tsuruta!!

Here's a list of the 12 Kits DT for easy reference...

Nancy Penir - Artful Notions

Have a great weekend!









Finished Size all cards 4.25 x 5.5"

21 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic designs! I'm a true liver of coffee, as are most oh my friends. I cannot wait to get my hands on the supplies!

Birgit said...

Jeanne, I love them all!! The first card is FABULOUS and oh, so stunning! What a great theme to this month's kit. It looks like Tracey went all out and spoiled you all. What a fun blog hop this has been!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Wow..... beautiful cards with AMAZING detail! LOVE your kraft glassine paper flower-the perfect embellishment!!

Nancy Penir said...

Good morning, Miss Jeanne! Yummy goodie packed beauties! Coffee bag, gorgeous!!! Oh my, the rose, the colors, the straw and bling bling, all gasp worthy! Must go back and look some more!

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...such fun!!!!!!! I adore your style Jeanne!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! I LOVE these cards!! The layering is fabulous!!

Marybeth said...

You went all out and made the most beautiful coffee bag I have ever seen and I love how fancy you made that large cup! Beautiful projects Jeanne!

Lindsey said...

I didn't know how I could love anything more than your donut card, but your bag...wow! I'm in awe. Oh, how I want to CASE that idea. I even had my mug all colored up, but I just couldn't figure out how to make it work on a card. Now I see that is because it is really so well suited to adorn this bag. LOVE you creative and incredibly beautiful ideas!

Patti said...

LOVE! all of these!! your coffee bag is my FAV! what a delightful design!!

Patti

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous cards Jeanne...in love with your coffee bag, so much fun with that large coffee cup die. I really do love all your wonderful cards, the sweet little bear with the heart and your coffee and doughnuts...simply wonderful.

Karen Day said...

Jeanne, your cards are just gorgeous! My favourite detail is the little swirl of rhinestones that you used as the steam - brilliant!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing Jeanne!! I love how you fancied up the kraft coffee bag, so pretty!!

Crystal said...

You did a fabulous job with this kit. Aren't the papers just yummy

Sharron said...

Oh, your coffee bag is so amazing! And it is the perfect way to showcase that large mug. Love all of your designs and am especially charmed by the addition of the pink hearts. What an adorable card for that sweet bear!

cm said...

WOW! Tracey's kit is filled with all kinds of coffee-themed delights that you've showcased in a most outstanding fashion! The cup on your fabulous bag: I want a set of those! Morning coffee in those beautiful mugs would be even more awesome!
hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

There's our Queen of Layering in action! Oh Jeanne - such fabulous works of art! I couldn't begin to do it, and isn't that what makes this group so much fun? xx
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

Jeanne, these cards are fantastic! Love how you colored the fun mug on the gift bag!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Girl, you rock! These are fantastic! Great textures and layers, and I'm totally loving how you've decorated that bag! Delish!

Joyce said...

These are so wonderful, Jeanne. I love how you used all these wonderful coffee themed bits from Tracey. I think my favorite is your coffee bag. Why didn't I think to color that big cup? And, may all your whisps of steam be rhinestones and jewels. That is so very cool. Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here.

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne as usual you completely rocked this kit! I love the way you added such life to the large coffee cup and added it toothed coffee bag, your donut card is fantastic and the bear holding the heart with the big coffee cup is so sweet!