Saturday, November 4, 2023

Seaside Sunset

I'm Summer dreaming on a cold fall day here in the Midwest. My favorite part of crafting is that I can escape to just about anywhere without ever leaving my craft room. Today I'm sharing a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer! Collection and I'm off to the beach! 

Hey Summer! is a trip to the beach or sitting poolside on a perfect sunny day! I love the fresh rainbow colors and all the embellishments and accessories to choose from when I'm making. This card starts with a striped background. To add a little more interest I added a clear panel of rainbow hearts from the clear pack pages to the left edge.
A yellow polka dot frame makes a focal point for a sea side sunset sentiment. I added a jellyfish and sentiment to the top of the frame and a beachball and shellfish to the bottom of the frame with adhesive foam tape.
Whenever I receive a new collection I love to lay out all the pieces and sort through them.. sentiments on one pile, beach on a second, seashells on a third etc. This makes it easy to see all my sentiment (or other selection) all at one time.
Are you feeling like a sweet escape of your own today?



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer
Dies | Summer Selfie Frames | Shore Line | Pooliin' Around | Beach Bits
Stickers | Summer Memories Word - Color
Sequins | Christmas Cheer Mix

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is too cute, look at that happy little face!