Friday, November 3, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Theme Week


Thanks for joining us for Autumn Theme Week! There are so many beautiful Autumn stamps and dies available at Pretty Pink Posh, that the hardest thing to do is choose a favorite. I’m mixing a little old with the new on this bright and whimsical card! The Fall Jar is a new favorite for me! I love the jar and all the different ways you can personalize it with sunflowers, fall leaves, sprigs of wheat, butterflies and the cutest mouse ever!
Whenever I get a new stamp set I will ink it several times and then color all the images experimenting with different color combinations. After I cut them all with the coordinating die set it’s time to play! I arrange the images on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front before committing and adhering everything in place.
The clear plastic also allows me to move the entire arrangement at one time as I decide what background will complete the perfect arrangement. I am smitten with the Stacked Edges and Stitched Strips that make assembling backgrounds a snap. The die cuts fit together perfectly like puzzle pieces for a clean smooth die cut background.
I just add double sided adhesive to my card front and then start adhering the die cut strips. When you flip the card over, it’s easy to trim off the excess from the outer edges. I always cut several strips at one time and then keep the spares in an envelope so I have lots to choose from when it’s time to make.
I hope you’re enjoying these crisp fall days. I love that I can capture every season from the comfort of my home with my favorite fall images.





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5”
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Fall Jar
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Fall Jar, Stitched Strips

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook dot com

Links below will take you to store sites for purchase.
 

Fall Jar
Fall Jar

PPP | SSS | SCB
Fall Jar
Fall Jar

PPP | SSS | SCB
Stitched Strips
Stitched Strips

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a bright and cheerful way to send autumn greetings! This is lovely, Jeanne!