Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Party Animals

Today I'm playing along at Crafty Animals where they're always looking for animals added to your crafty designs. Check out these party animals from the Pretty Pink Posh.
I had lots of fun inking up these cute critters from the ANIMAL SIGNS stamp set. I use a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front to arrange them on. When I'm happy with the layout it's easy to pick up the entire panel and layer it over deferent color backgrounds.
The Birthday Signs stamp set comes with all the images you see on my design EXCEPT for the balloons. They're from the Birthday Sentiments set. Each of the images (presents, cake, tiger, alligator) has a space to add a sentiment. I added mine to the sign the alligator is holding.
The sign that the tiger is holding is hidden by the stacks of boxes I placed in front of it. I love all the bright colors! The background is a rainbow of Distress Oxide blended inks.

I hope you find some time to make today. It's a great way to relieve a little stress of every day life.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Signs, Birthday Sentiments
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Signs, Birthday Sentiments
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Sequins 6 & 4 mm

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
 

Birthday Signs
Birthday Signs

PPP | SSS
Birthday Signs
Birthday Signs

PPP | SSS
Birthday Sentiments
Birthday Sentiments

PPP | SSS
Birthday Sentiments
Birthday Sentiments

PPP | SSS
Sequins Sparkling Clear  6mm
Sequins Sparkling Clear 6mm

PPP
Sequins Sparkling Clear 4mm
Sequins Sparkling Clear 4mm

PPP

No comments: