Friday, October 21, 2022

Let it Snow!


Are you getting anxious for the snowy season? It really is magical how the snow sparkles like glitter in the sunlight. Today I'm playing along at the Winter Wonderland Challenge where snow is the theme!
I love making a scene card and the Waffle Flower Winter Fun set has so many characters and accessories perfect for this type of card.

I started with a distress oxide panel in Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Salvaged Patina. I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then started planning my scene.

First I arranged the characters and then adhered them in place. Some are glued flat to the card while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension and help bring the scene to life.

A few sparkly silver enamel dots are the finishing touch.

I love that little bird on the tree top to the left! :P Hugs and have a great weekend!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Winter Fun, Star Snowflake Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Winter Fun

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Winter Fun
Winter Fun
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful scene you've created, this is adorable!