Thursday, October 6, 2022

Halloween Wishes

Wow this week is going fast! I can't believe it's Thursday already I finished all my morning chores, had a little lunch and now it's me time until I need to start working on dinner. Whew! A sit down is perfect about now!
Today I'm playing along at Craft Rocket Challenges where they're looking for Autumn/Halloween! I'm playing along with some new goodies from Pretty Pink Posh!
My card starts with a colorful background of layered Stitched Wonky Rectangles. I topped them with a fun stitched Spider Web and Cauldron.
The Boo Script Sentiment is paired with a strip sentiment from Halloween Envelopes. I love the new Ghost Friends because the set has so many accessories.. like the lolly, bows, jack-o-lantern bucket and witch hat.
I hope this leaves you smiling and you find some time just for you today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Ghost Friends, Halloween Envelopes
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Cauldron, Ghost Friends, Spider Web Boo Script, Wonky Stitched Rectangles
Pearls | Pretty Pink Posh Sky Blue

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Ghost Friends
Ghost Friends

PPP | SSS
Ghost Friends
Ghost Friends

PPP | SSS
Halloween Envelopes
Halloween Envelopes

PPP | SSS
Spider Web
Spider Web

PPP | SSS
Boo Script
Boo Script

PPP | SSS
Cauldron Shaker
Cauldron Shaker

PPP | SSS
Wonky Sttiched Rectangles
Wonky Stitched Rectangles

PPP | SSS
Blue Sky Pearls
Blue Sky Pearls

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of colors, this is adorable!