Friday, October 14, 2022

Layered Floral Birthday

YAYY! It's Friday! This week has just flown by for me! I've got so much to do and lately I've been wishing for more hours in the day! I always have to squeeze in a little crafty time.. it's my way to unwind!
Today I'm playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More where this time they're looking for projects with die cuts and stencils. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dies so that's where I'm going with this today!
I did a little playing around with my gel press and Distress Oxide ink to create the background. I don't have it mastered but it was fun to give it a try and get messy.
I topped the inky panel with flowers that I cut from white cardstock and then inked with Distress ink. These are the Waffle Flower Layered Flowers.
The layered panel dies are from the Designer Template 1 set. It's got lots of pieces that come in handy like that label for the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find some time to make too!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Elegant Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Layered Flowers, Designer Template 1
Enamel Dots | Waffle Flower Up and Running

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Elegant Sentiments
Elegant Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Designer Template One
Designer Template One
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Layered Flowers
Layered Flowers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your soft background with the bright flowers in the foreground! Wonderful card, Jeanne!