Saturday, October 8, 2022

Fetti Farewell Instagram Hop

Well this is it! It's time to say goodbye to Reverse Confetti and wish the owner Jen all the best. I'm sorry to say goodbye but I understand that sometimes you have to decide to make the hard choice.

We're having an Instagram hop showing some of our favorite sets Here are some of mine...
I've always loved these adorable angels from Joyous Holidays because they remind me of little figurines my Grandmother had that I loved as a child.
Fall Foliage always makes me happy - I have alot of family birthdays this time of year. That mixed with the cooler temps and baking going on.. this time of year always feels like home.
Enchanted Garden is so typical of Reverse Confetti - super cute images that just make you smile!
And don't forget the Confetti cut dies like the Flower Builder, background panels, tags and more!


Join us in celebrating Reverse Confetti's big farewell. You can hop along with us starting at my Instagram here.. @jeannejachna



And to go shopping to pick up you're favorites while you still can, click here to shop at Reverse Confetti!

Thanks for your support and for making fun Reverse Confetti memories with me!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I have always enjoyed your RC cards, Jeanne and these are no exception! Each one as fabulous as the next!