Friday, December 11, 2020

Peaceful Snowflake

Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! I hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly and you're enjoying time with the family!

If you like a little bling then this card is for you! There's something about winter that makes me want to bring out the glitter and foil that remind me of ice and snow.
I've told you before that one of my favorite dies is the Viola Cover Plate Layer C. It's just gorgeous with a stitched design and die cut openings. I'm convinced that it can make anything beautiful!
I inked the panel with Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac. The inky panel is layered over a silver foil panel so the foil peeks through the die cut openings.


The panel is topped with the Mini Snowflake Frame cut from white card stock and silver glitter paper. 
A Double stitched Rectangle Frame from Poppystamps keeps the edges clean and gives the card a finished look.
I wish you could see this sparkly design in person.. the photos just don't capture the shine! Hugs and all the best to you for a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5" Dies | Birch Press Design Mini Snowflake Frame Layer Set, Viola Plate, Peace Honey Script


Mini Snowflake Frame Layer Set
Mini Snowflake Frame Layer Set

BPD | SSS
Viola Plate
Viola Plate

BPD | SSS
Peace Honey Script
Peace Honey Script

BPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sparkle peeking through Jeanne, this is lovely!