Sunday, December 20, 2020

Waffle Flower Pretty Poinsettias

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It's creeping up fast isn't it? I'm afraid it's just going to sneak by because we're not having a big family get together this year. It's going to be a quiet day, and I'm still going to do my best to make it special! This year it's all the little things that matter!
I'm playing along at Double D Challenges http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/ where this time they're looking for poinsettias!
My pretty poinsettias are from Waffle Flower Crafts!
I didn't blend the flower petals, I decided to color each one in a different shade of Copic R20 series markers. I think this defines the petals and gives a clean look to the florals.
The Deckled Frames are inked with distress ink in pink and red to coordinate with the poinsettias and are layered just like the pretty petals.

The sentiment from Big Dots Holiday is stamped on the smallest Deckled Frame and adhered with adhesive foam tape. 
Wishing you a bright and beautiful holiday filled with love!




Finished SIze 4.25 x5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Crafts 420391 Big Dots Holiday, 420043 Poinsettia Combo
Dies | Waffle Flower Crafts 420414 Deckled Frames, 420043 Poinsettia Combo
Enamel Dots | Waffle Flower Crafts WFE003 Stardust Enamel Dots
Distress Ink | Ranger Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Candied Apple




WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Poinsettia Combo
Poinsettia Combo
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Big Dots Holiday
Big Dots Holiday
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Deckled Frames
Deckled Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Stardust
Stardust
Shop at:
WFL

2 comments:

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LOVE this so much! The two toned poinsettias are beautiful. This is a new favorite Jeanne!