Monday, December 7, 2020

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! I had a little time to make this weekend so I'm playing along at Stella Says Sketch Challenge 820.
Sketches are my favorite challenges because they're like following a recipe. Just choose your favorite stamp set and follow the sketch!
I'm playing along with an old favorite.. the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wonderland stamp set. There was a touch of snow in the air over the weekend and it brought me a chill just looking at it! I thought of this cute Eskimo and her little friends (a bear and penguin) in the set.

I used a Scallop Hexagon die as my focal point and cut waves of card stock for a lansdcape scene inside the opening. 

The background colors are split with a triange Stacked Edges 2 Border. Little snowflakes embellish the background and are topped with bright Flamingo Pink Jewels. 
I hope your week is off to a great start and that you find some time to play! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wonderland
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wonderland, Scallop Hexagons, Stacked Edges 2
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Flamingo Pink Jewels

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland

PPP
Winter Wonderland Die
Winter Wonderland Die

PPP
Scallop Hexagons
Scallop Hexagons

PPP | SSS
Stacked Edges 2
Stacked Edges 2

PPP | SSS
Flamingo Pink Jewels
Flamingo Pink Jewels

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card Jeanne!

Chris said...

Cute stamps, lovely bright colours, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x