Sunday, December 1, 2019

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash - Thank You!


Well hello there beautiful Confetti friends! Can you believe it's December already? I'm taking a break from holiday cards for a walk through the garden today! The colder temperatures have put an end to my flowers so I will have to make some of my own. 
A new challenge begins today at Reverse Confetti and this time we're looking for Thank you cards!  I'm playing along with this card because let's face it.. folks that do sweet and kind things for us are the most beautiful aren't they? 
I'm smitten with the Reverse Confetti Peony stamp set. The gorgeous bold bloom is easy to color and then cut with coordinating Confetti Cut dies. 
I colored this beauty with Copic Markers. Instead of blending I colored each petal in solid colors. The striped detail on the leaves is also kept in individual colors to provide more contrast. I love the clean look I achieved.
The background is a striped block background of papers from the Under The Umbrella 6" pad.   I chose this pad for the yellows and greens to coordinate with my blooms. I stamped the Sentimentally Yours greeting directly on the pattern paper inside a wreath I created from the foliage in the set. 
Make your own flower garden and have a beautiful day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Peony, Sentimentally Yours
Dies | Reverse Confetti Peony
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Under the Umbrella 6"


Peony
Peony

RC | SSS
Peony CC
Peony CC

RC | SSS
Sentimentally Yours
Sentimentally Yours

RC | SSS
Under The Umbrella 6
Under The Umbrella 6"

RC
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, this is a BEAUTY!

Greta said...

Very clever background, Jeanne! This is really pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Jeanne, I love the lemon lime colors! This is so pretty!

Sharron said...

Fabulous background with the great mix of the patterned papers. I always love yellow so your yellow peony was a definite favorite!