Saturday, December 21, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Christmas Shaker

Can you feel the magic in the air? Christmas is almost here! I made lots of cards to make the season bright, and I'll be sending more thank you's after the gift wrap has been cleared away. My favorite collection this year is the Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice. It's loaded with lots of wonderful images like flowers and foliage, snow globes and snowflakes, warm cups of hot cocoa and so much more! 
I created a shaker filled with sparkly sequins using the Wonderful Frames die cuts. I stacked three square die cuts on top of each other, and then added some clear acetate to their reverse. Next I added adhesive foam tape to the reverse side of the frames before securing it to a piece of pattern paper topped with a good pinch of sequins. 
I embellished the frame with a beautiful poinsettia and holly from Christmas Florals . I love their bold color that just makes me HAPPY! 
The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the Happy Season die cut pack, and the "Santa Is Coming" flag is from the Wonderful Frames. The clever little staple is printed on the flag and looks so real! 
This week is going to go fast! If I don't see you soon I want to wish you and your family all the best this Christmas and always!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Glitter and Ice
Die Cuts | Wonderful Frames | Christmas Florals
Sequins | Pistachio, Tree Topper

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Such lovely colors on this Jeanne, wonderful card!