Saturday, December 21, 2019

Momenta 3D Tree

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! I've been making seasons bright by sending cards and decorating the house. All the little things that make all the difference this time of year.
I've been cooking Christmas dinner longer than I can remember. I always try to include traditional foods, and make sure the dinner table looks amazing with a pretty centerpiece, candles and place settings.
This year I'm making these little 3-D Christmas Trees from Momenta. These are a Hobby Lobby Exclusive - so you can only find this die there. They have holes at the top easy to thread some twine though to make ornaments. 
You simply cut the die twice and then assemble them. I cut mine from gold foil paper, and then again from green to cover the plain side of the gold foil paper. I cut the banner from the pineapple die to use to hand write all the dinner party attendee names on. 
The detailed die looks so fancy and elegant cut from gold. They were quick and easy to cut and assemble, and I think my guests will be delighted!



Momenta 3D Tree, Pineapple

Pineapple Cut and Emboss
Pineapple Cut and Emboss

SBK

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love your gold 3D Christmas tree placecards! I think this is an adorable die to have for so many reasons!