Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Rainbow Birds

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge! This one is called Rainbow Birds. Another trixie challenge for me! I see birds and they're rainbow colored! What to make?!!
I found some beautiful dove dies (Peaceful Dove, Peaceful Dove Collage) in my stash from Poppystamps and got to work making some pastel rainbow backgrounds. Sometimes pushing yourself with something unexpected brings nice surprises.

I die cut the Peaceful Dove Collage and Brush Hello Dies from white card stock and layered them over a pastel rainbow distress ink panel so the color shows through.
Next I made a shaker card cutting the Peaceful Dove die from a rainbow distress ink panel. I think this one is my favorite. 
I love the clean white die cuts over the rainbow panel. I filled the shaker with a gold sequin mix so there's lots of bling.
After I cut out the Peaceful Dove from the panel I used on the previous card I thought it was just too pretty to throw away, so I adhered it over a panel that I painted with distress ink refills.

Which one do you like best?

Are you ready to play? Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!


All cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Brush Hello, Peaceful Dove, Peaceful Dove Collage

Brush Hello
Brush Hello

POPPY
Peaceful Dove
Peaceful Dove

POPPY | SSS
Peaceful Dove Collage
Peaceful Dove Collage

POPPY | SSS
Spun Sugar
Spun Sugar

SSS | DB | SCB
Worn Lipstick
Worn Lipstick

SSS | DB | SCB
Dried Marigold
Dried Marigold

SSS | DB | SCB
Squeezed Lemonade
Squeezed Lemonade

SSS | DB | SCB
Twisted Citron
Twisted Citron

SSS | DB | SCB
Tumbled Glass
Tumbled Glass

SSS | DB | SCB
WIlted Violet
WIlted Violet

SSS | DB | SCB

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow these are gorgeous.....too tough to pick a favorite!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fabulous Jeanne, love the rainbow of colour!

Aimeslee Winans said...

My goodness! I cannot decide which one is my favorite, they are all da bomb! Beautiful work, as usual, Jeanne! xoxo