Saturday, May 18, 2019

Momenta Butterfly Garden

Hi friends! I hope you're having a wonderful day! Today I'm playing with Momenta craft supplies. You can find Momenta at your favorite craft stores like Hobby Lobby and Joann's. You can also find them on line at Scrapbook.com. They have lots of different products to choose from including craft dies, embossing folders, stamps and more! 
I recently discovered pattern paper pads from Momenta at Hobby Lobby. They have pads of watercolor, florals and metallics.
I love these beautiful florals! I paired up these watercolor beauties with the Flower Border Die cut from green card stock. I decided I don't use green as often as I should ! It's beautiful and makes me think of a shady spot in the garden.
A die cut butterfly from the Butterfly Trio over a Doily is the focal point. I cut the "thanks" sentiment from fuchsia cardstock to coordinate with the flowers on the pattern paper. 
Wishing you a beautiful day with time to make, make, make!  :P




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Momenta Butterfly Trio, Doily, Hello Word Fetti, Flower Border
Pattern Paper | Momenta Peony 8.5 x 11"

Doily
Doily

SBK
Hello Word Fetti
Hello Word Fetti

SBK | MMT
Flower Border
Flower Border

SBK | MMT
Peony 8.5x11
Peony 8.5x11"

SBK | MMT

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely. The little bit of sparkle sets it off nicely!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Loving all of that green! So pretty, xoxo