Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Spellbinders April 2022 Card Club Kit


Have you tried one of the Spellbinders club kits yet? I've been getting the small die of the month for a few years now and I love it.! Every month for $15 I receive a die - this month its a little picket fence with lots of little florals. I never know what I'm going to get and am rarely disappointed. I've been playing with the Card Kit for a few years too. Here's a peek at the April 2022 Card Making Club Kit.

The kit is really a great assortment of products. Here's a peek at this month's kit. Card kit's have come a long way and they just keep getting better. It's awesome getting a package delivered straight to my front door every month with product chosen to coordinate.

This kit is all about Spring! I love the pretty florals, little birds and sweet sentiments. Everything came together quickly and was a pleasure to play with.
To help me decide on arrangements and background papers I always assemble the images on a piece of plastic the size of my card base. When I'm happy I adhere everything in place.

This kit has pretty papers and many of them have gold foil accents. The sentiments have a handwritten font and you can also stamp some sentiments with the stamp set that's included.

This card has me thinking of breakfast sitting outside. It's been a long winter and I am looking forward to quiet mornings in the yard.

I didn't have to add ANYTHING to this kit - everything you see was included. The only thing I added are the colored envelopes to help define the edges for the photographs. White envelopes are included in the kit for mailing your cards.
One of the best things about this kit is that it includes a die set. So long after your papers and die cuts are gone you still have something left to make with. Here's what you can make with the die set included in this month's kit!
The Spellbinders Card Making Kit is $38.50 a month and that includes shipping in the US. You can subscribe and receive a surprise in the mail every month, or you can wait until the first of the month when the kit is revealed. I haven't been disappointed yet.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders April 2022 Cardmaking Kit.

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of cute happening here! Love the one with the little birds!