Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Floral Bouquet Hello

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I thought I'd make a floral bouquet to show you how well the new Birch Press Design floral release looks assembled together on one card!

I'm smitten with these gorgeous florals and think I could make with them all day long. I've cut the flowers in lots of different colors so I have my pick of the garden.

The background of my card is the Viola Layer B from the 3 die set. I love the pierced design and think it looks like lace!

I arrange the florals on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card base to help me figure out the design. I started with the two larger Winsome Roses in the lower corner with two Eucalyptus Stems tucked underneath. Pimpernel leaves are tucked under the roses, and Tiny Tuft and Star Flowers are scattered through the foliage.
The finishing touch are some dew drops - some Memory Box Fairy Drops! I really love making with these florals.. it's rainy here and sometimes you have to make your own sunshine!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Birch Press Design Winsome Rose, Tiny Tuft Flowers, Pimpernel, Star Flower, Hello Sugar Script, Viola Plate
Jewels | Memory Box Fairy Drops

BPD = Birch Press Design
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Winsome Rose
Winsome Rose

BPD | SSS
Tiny Tuft Flowers
Tiny Tuft Flowers

BPD | SSS
Pimpernel
Pimpernel

BPD | SSS
Star Flower
Star Flower

BPD | SSS
Hello Sugar Script
Hello Sugar Script

BPD
Viola Plate
Viola Plate

BPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Jeanne! Such a cheerful card!