Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A Dino-Mite Day

Hi friends! Surprise! Nope this isn't a new set! It's an old favorite that I'm revisiting today! While techniques and trends have changed these cute images remain frozen in time ready to be reimagined.
I'm playing along at Dare2BArtzy where they're looking for cards for kids! 
My card features the No Tomorrow stamp set. I've colored the images with Copic Markers and layered them on a Distress Oxide Ink background panel.

My cards always start with the images arranged on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front. This helps me decide what to place where. I always stamp extra "accessory" images like the greenery so I can add more detail to a scene.
I added silly eyes to the dinosaurs and some Glossy Accents to the spots on the dinosaurs. The little details bring them to life. A little Swirlie makes a primordial sunshine.
This one's perfect for the dinosaur lover in your life!  I'm laughing here because my kids think I'm ancient!   Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti No Tomorrow, Heart Spots
Dies | Reverse Confetti No Tomorrow, Heart Spots, Swirlies



No Tomorrow
No Tomorrow

RC
No Tomorrow CC
No Tomorrow CC

RC
Heart Spots
Heart Spots

RC
Heart Spots CC
Heart Spots CC

RC
Swirlies
Swirlies

RC

1 comment: