Thursday, April 14, 2022

Believe

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a colorful card loaded with beautiful blooms - my favorite kind!
The Pretty Little Studio Tales & Dreams Collection is a feast for the eyes! Bright bold colors, beautiful blooms and inspirational sentiments that let you know that ANYTHING is possible!
I layered pattern paper on my card base - just one rectangle (rainbow striped paper from a package of die cuts - yes even the packaging is usable!) over a larger rectangle of herringbone fuchsia! A bit of rainbow stripe vellum washi is adhered where the papers meet along the bottom border.

Next I added Blooming Stories floral die cuts with adhesive foam tape. A die cut word die "believe" is adhered over the florals and a sticker sentiment sits just underneath.
This one just makes me smile - it's like sunshine on paper! I hope you love it too and that you have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Tales & Dreams
Die Cuts | Blooming Stories | Daily Dreams
Vellum Washi | Hopes
Stickers | Stories & Tales
Sequins | Raindrop Blue

No comments: