Friday, April 1, 2022

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash April Challenge

I know you love Reverse Confetti and maybe you're looking for a place to play? Why not join me at the Reverse Confetti monthly Stock Your Stash Challenge?

Every month there's a new theme designed to help you "stock your stash" of greeting cards so that you're ready for all different occasions when you need them. If you link up you're design, you're automatically entered into the monthly giveaway. I like to play along so I can get inspired by the other designs and see creative ways to use product I might already own.
This month we're looking for cards for Moms, Dads and Grads! Mom has always been my biggest fan so this colorful card is for her! But you can play along with a card for Dad or Grads too!

I started with the big floral from the Hello Daisy stamp set. My Mom LOVES flowers and with four children she always receives a big assortment of baskets arrangements! I colored the florals with Copic markers. The clean line design makes that as easy as can be!
The new Layered Mom with Frame makes the perfect topper paired with a So Very Lovely strip sentiment. I wanted to repeat the pattern of the stitched frame on the inside of the frame so I added a center panel cut with the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti cut.
I sure hope you'll join me for the Reverse Confetti April Challenge! You'll be glad you did when you grow your stash and are ready for every occasion.



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Hello Daisy, So Very Lovely
Dies | Reverse Confetti Hello Daisy, Layered Mom with Frame, Stitched Note & Frames

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Hello Daisy
Hello Daisy

RC | SSS
Hello Daisy CC
Hello Daisy CC

RC | SSS
Layered Mom with Frame
Layered Mom with Frame

RC | SSS
Stitched Note & Frames
Stitched Note & Frames

RC | SSS
So Very Lovely
So Very Lovely

RC | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect Mother's Day card, so happy!