Friday, April 8, 2022

Pretty Little Studio - Dream Big

I'm loving how everything is turning green in my neck of the woods. I'm seeing Daffodil, Iris, and Hyacinth all peeking up from the ground. It's been a long winter so today I'm kicking up the color with Pretty Little Studio Tales & Dreams Collection!
This collection's bright bold color and whimsical florals just make me happy! I mean.. my favorite color is all of them!!!

My card starts with a pattern paper background topped with a frame from the Colorful Memories pack that includes frames and tabs. It makes a perfect focal point for the florals.
I tucked a rainbow stripe tag behind the flowers to make them stand out more, and a bitty sticker sentiment for an inspirational message.
A strip of washi and a sprinkle of sequins and this card is complete.. happiness on paper! I hope you have a great day!



Finished Size : 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper |Tales & Dreams
Die Cuts | Colorful Memories | Magic Moments | Floral Dreams
Shipping Tags | Dreams
Washi | Hopes
Stickers | Stories & Tales
Sequins | Rose Pink

No comments: