Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Grateful Heart Thank You

I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a thank you card made with the Pretty Little Studio Grateful Heart Collection. This collection is listed under "fall" but I love the rich amber, violet and eggplant colors all year round.
My card starts with a watercolor "Afternoon" paper topped with a zig zag print journaling card. The card has a circle printed in the center making it the perfect focal point for a sentiment.
I arranged pretty florals around the sentiment with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension.  The gold foil sentiment is from my stash. 
Stickers are great for adding details. I added a small sentiment sticker and faux stitching along the bottom edge of the card. I think the secret to making with pattern paper is alternating solids and prints for contrast and pattern definition.
Hugs to you and I hope you find some time to make!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Grateful Heart
Journaling Card | Grateful Heart
Die Cuts | Floral Centerpiece 
Sticker | Grateful Stitches Clear | Reflections Words
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Jeanne! I agree, those colors work well any time of year!