Monday, July 15, 2019

Jillibean Soup - Spoonful of Soul

I love to make cards! I like to send them for just about any occasion. It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday or a thank you, I want folks to know that they’re on my mind.  Today I'm sharing 7 cards made with the Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul Collection.

Making cards couldn’t be easier than with the Jillibean Soup Collection Packs. The pack comes complete with pattern papers, Pea Pod Parts die cuts, stickers and a set of washi sheets. Everything is coordinated so you know your projects are going to look great.
I usually start by cutting the 12” papers down to 6”. I lay them all out on my desk – half face up and half exposing the print on the reverse side of each sheet. There’s lots of beautiful patterns - a feast for the eyes!
I arrange the elements for my card front on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card front. I can pick up the layout and place it on different pattern papers to see what I like best before committing and adhering them in place. I like that I can pick up my whole layout at one time instead of one piece at a time.
There is a sheet of journaling cards in the pack called “Bite Size Bits”. These are great for focal points on your cards or for journaling.
Its fun to mix and match the papers and make scenes too. I hand cut waves for hills of rolling grass, and the horizon is a rainbow of stripes. Heart shaped rain is falling from the sky on the pretty flowers… because no rain, no flowers.
There are lots of sentiments, flowers, hearts, birds and even juicy lemons to play with. I adhere the Bits and Pieces die cut images with adhesive foam tape to add dimension and bring the designs to life.
The Spoonful of Soul collection is sunshine on paper and sure to make your heart happy! 


All Cards Finished Size 4.25 x5.5”
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul Collection Pack, Peapod Parts


Spoonful of Soul Peapod Parts
Spoonful of Soul Peapod Parts
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS
Spoonful of Soul Collection
Spoonful of Soul Collection
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS

No comments: