Sunday, July 14, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Embrace Life

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a card made with the new Pretty Little Studio Document Life Collection! This collection is full of bright colors and office inspired elements like file tabs, labels, graph paper, and weekly agendas.
My card starts with a background of Wheely Fun pattern paper. I trimmed an 8" sheet to fit my card front so all the triangles come together in the center under the sentiment. 
A 6x4" Highlights journaling card is the focal point of the card. I trimmed it to expose as much of the colorful background paper as possible. The cropped sentiment is attached with adhesive foam tape. I make my own sheets with craft foam and double sided adhesive. 
I'm smitten with the new clear Stitches Stickers. They're great for adding accents to all your projects. I love that they are clear so you can see the pattern paper peeking through. 
The message on this card is perfect for my daughter, who recently moved and is living out of boxes at the moment. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, but it's good to remember it's temporary.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Document Life Collection - Wheely Fun
Journaling Card | Highlights
Cut Aparts | Just Because Word Flags
Tabs | Jazzy
Stickers | Stitches Clear | Notable Words - White
Sequins | Golden

No comments: