Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs - Birthday Type

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! I love to send cards and the "type" I never seem to have enough of are Birthday cards! 
I love the You're My Type stamp set with sentiments sized perfectly for inking on the page peeking from the stamped typewriter.

The background of my card is an assembled panel of colorful 1 1/8" strips of spots pattern paper. I adhered them together on their reverse side with tape, and then trimmed the assembled panel to fit my card front. The color block panel is topped with a white Postage Stamp Sugar Cut.

A rainbow of color and a sprinkle of confetti are always appropriate for birthdays. I added numbers and hearts cut with the You're My Type Sugar Cut die.
The bright colors are a party in an envelope just waiting to surprise the recipient!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | You're My Type
Sugar Cuts | You're My Type, Postage Stamp
Pattern Paper | Spots and Stripes Brights
Postage Stamp
Postage Stamp

SPD | SSS
You're My Type SC
You're My Type SC

SPD | SSS
You're My Type
You're My Type

SPD | SSS
Spots and Stripes Brights
Spots and Stripes Brights

SPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, this is so cute!!