Thursday, July 18, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lions and Tigers Oh My!


Today I'm playing along at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This time they want you to feature a creature with their Animal Challenge!
I've been rediscovering Spellbinders lately and couldn't resist the Tiger Oh My! die set. It's got all the die cut little pieces to create this cute tiger. He's even got a hat, monocle and bow tie!
I made two of each card switching out the background colors. The Tiger is mounted on a Fancy Edge Circle. This set is wonderful because you can cut scalloped circles as well as plain edge circles with a detailed edge. 
This is the Spellbinders Lion Oh My! Isn't he great? Yes! The party hat and glasses are included in the die set. I added some google eyes for a bit of fun! 
The sentiments are from the Giving Occasions set. And again.. I made two cards - a second using different background colors.
I'm happy I'm set for some birthday cards for the kiddos now.. but I know a few older "kids" LOL that will like these too! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Spellbinders Giving Occasions
Dies | Spellbinders Lion Oh My!, Tiger Oh My!, Fancy Edged Circles
Pattern Paper | Pink Paislee Birthday Bash 6"

Lion Oh My!
Lion Oh My!

SPB | SSS
Tiger Oh My!
Tiger Oh My!

SPB | SSS
Fancy Edged Circles
Fancy Edged Circles

SPB
Giving Occasions
Giving Occasions

SPB | SSS
Versafine Onyx Black
Versafine Onyx Black

SPB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How darn cute are they!! The patterns in your layers are perfect with them. Delightful cards Jeanne!