Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Spellbinders Jane Davenport Show Ponies and A SALE!

I'm digging out my inner Jane Davenport today with this pretty card made with the Show Ponies Hot Foil die set. This set is meant to work with the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System and the glam you can achieve can't be beat.   These intricate seahorse are gorgeous and I love that I can foil on any color paper I like. 
I have seen lots of different ways to add foil to my projects but didn't want to make a huge investment.   I found the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System at my local craft store and used a store coupon. The foil comes in lots of different colors and is very affordable - $3 for a 15 foot roll means you can foil LOTS of projects. 
You just heat the die on the platform, add your foil and card stock and then pick up the platform and run it through your die cut machine. Simply pull off the excess foil and then die cut the image as normal. The Glimmer Hot Foil platform worked great in my Sizzix Big Shot.
I made a colorful pink and purple background of distress ink. I added some stenciling - a Jane Davenport floral stencil. I love using Pixie Spray to hold the die in place for a crisp inked impression every time. 
The Besties die cut is from the July Spellbinders Small Die of the Month Club. For $12.50 a month you get a die set that includes lots of dies. This is what's in the July club....
And YES! That $12.50 INCLUDES SHIPPING!

Want to go shopping? Spellbinders is having a moving sale!



Click here to go shopping! If you haven't seen Spellbinders in a while it's time to give them another look!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Glimmer Hot Foil System - Polished Brass Foil
Dies | Spellbinders Show Ponies, July Small Die of the Month

Glimmer Hot Foil System
Glimmer Hot Foil System

SPB | SCB
Show Ponies
Show Ponies

SPB | SCB
July Small Die of The Month
July Small Die of The Month

SPB
Flower Stencil
Flower Stencil

SCB
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass

SPB | SCB
Pixie Spray
Pixie Spray

SCB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Jeanne! Your background is so pretty!