Sunday, August 7, 2016

Countdown to Confetti Day 3

Are you checking out the Reverse Confetti Peeks?  We've got more new release projects to share today before the products hit the store on MONDAY!!!   There are 7 new stamp sets and 12 new Confetti Cuts being released.

Today... get ready for total cuteness!! We're showing COFFEE AND YOU, TOUCAN OF FRIENDSHIP and WORM WISHES.

My first card features COFFEE AND YOU.  You're going to love making scenes with this cute elephant and his little mouse friends.

I wanted this to look like they're having a picnic so I put together the GEOMETRIC Confetti Cut in a patchwork of inlaid colors to look like a quilt. 
The COFFEE AND YOU Confetti Cuts have a die that matches every image in the stamp set.  I colored all my little guys and donuts with Copic Markers.
I love the bitty coffee cup for the mousie! 

My second card features the new WORM WISHES.  It's the perfect companion for the ABC COVER PANEL.  I stamped the ruler on wood veneer, and added glossy accents to the worm's glasses!

I know I'm going to use this set again and again for teacher and students alike!   I made the little clipboard with the POSTED NOTE Confetti Cut.



Ready to see more of today's new release? Before you go LEAVE A COMMENT! There's some candy up for grabs!!! You're going to love what you see! Just click on the designer name below to jump to their blog!

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)

And, our August ‘Fetti Friends…










I hope you stop by tomorrow for more peeks - and remember the new release is ready for you on August 8 - that's MONDAY! And don't forget to play along with our August SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY! We love to see what you make!











Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Coffee And You
Dies | Reverse Confetti  Coffee And You, Geometric, Tag Me
Sequins

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti  Worm Wishes
Dies | Reverse Confetti Worm Wishes, Posted Note, ABC Cover Plate, Reverse Confetti Gift Card Holder Tag
Twinery Charcoal Twine
Enamel Dots

37 comments:

Kathy said...

Oooooh, how cool to use the Geometric Panel as the background for the coffee and donuts party! The ABCs panel is perfect of course for a bright school scene. Great job, Jeanne. 😀

None None said...

Oh, what a fun background! One that I know took a lot of work, but definitely so worth it for the wow! effect it added.

Janetlynne said...

Just adorable-- Love them all

Christine said...

The pastel inlaid background is gorgeous, and I love how you incorporated the clipboard with the newer stamps!

Sue D said...

Adorable cards. Love the colorful backgrounds.

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun cards! I want to go the coffee party with those cuties. lol Love the patchwork quilt look, great job!

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne I adore your quilt scene for the elephant and mice! Those tiny coffee cups and donuts bring a smile! Too cute! And Mr. Bookworm is adorable too! :)

D.Ann C said...

That party looks extra festive with the colorful background!!

Bonnie said...

OH I LOVE the background you put together - I have this die so I need to get it out again! Such cute critters - You are making me absolutely LOVE this release!

Connie said...

Super fun release and you show it off well!!! Super cute take on these sets!❤️❤️

Karen B. said...

Oh my adorable!! Love your backgrounds and the layers and those cute images!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both fabulous, Jeanne!

cm said...

Cuteness to the max happening here, Jeanne! Your ellie and mice are darling and how fabulous is that quilt they're nestled on! Yes, that mousie's coffee cup is incredibly sweet! And the school themed card: WOW! I'm especially smitten with the those sets; they'd make fabulous tags/mini cards/book marks for my niece and her new Grade 1 class, as well as my nephew and his daycare pals! Someone may have to go shopping tomorrow *grin*
Hugs~c

Lisa H. said...

wow! totaly sweet cards!

Pam Young said...

Oh how I love your background!! Love the scene you created with the new coffee and you!!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I adore that background... it just made your card look like a party! And I love the detail stamping on the caterpillar.

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful cards.
I love all of the colors in the triangle.
Looks like somebody is going to have a party
with his friends.
the "back to school" card is so pretty too.
thanks for sharing.

Diane Jaquay said...

Jeanne, these are brilliant! LOVE the background for the elephant, I don't have that die but you have me rethinking that fact lol!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh I love that fun background on the first card!!! Both card are wonderful!!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! Love that background on the Coffee and You card with the adorable elephant and mice!

Toni said...

Super cute

Marcie Sharp said...

Adorable cards! I love your colouring. That geometric background is amazing in the pastel colours :)

Christy Bray said...

Just love this release! Can't wait for tomorrow to place my order!

Iris Esther López said...

Great cards. I'm in love with the critter stamps.

Judy said...

What a wonderful background with all those inlaid colors! Thanks for sharing.

Connie M said...

Such a fun coffee party, I want to come along. Can't wait to order new RC.

Unknown said...

Wow, I love that GEOMETRIC Confetti Cut look!! Super cute

Lisa Elton said...

SO much cuteness Jeanne!! Love those little mice. Penelope likes to point them out in her storybooks!! That little bookworm is adorable. These are so CUTE!

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are soooo CUTE!

Amy Rohl said...

Fabulous projects, Jeanne!! Live that background on your first card!!

Sylvia said...

Great cards, Jeanne, do love that worm, but the elephant is my fave!

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply adorable cards, just love that adorable elephant, so darn cute.

Lisa said...

Ok. So I had no idea I needed that geometric background! Thanks for letting me know! :)

Sharron said...

Awesome designs! I love the backgrounds! Adore those little mice with the donuts, too cute!!

Susi said...

These cards are so fabulous, Jeanne! Especially love the subtle colours you chose for the geometric BG - both cards are beautifully coloured!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Two fabulous backgrounds that really add drama to the cards! Amazing!

Lindsey said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! I knew I had been largely away from blog land for a while, but I had no idea how out of the loop I was!! When did you start designing for RC?! Oh, I feel terrible that I didn't know, but I am beyond thrilled for you!!! They are lucky to have you!