Friday, August 5, 2016

Tag You're It - Floral


Do you love tags?  Well then!!   LOL!  You'll be wanting to join us over at Tag You're It Challenge!  We have a new challenge every other Friday, and YES!  We're all about the tags!  I love tags - they're like a mini canvas to work with so usually designs come together quickly and of course a tag is a great way to dress up just about any gift from a bag of home made treats to a bouquet of flowers!

The tag this time is by Michele Ferguson and WOW!  What a knock out!  I love the unusual shape of the tag - it's quite long isn't it?  The embossed background ..  and the way she matched the color of the flowers with the bow on top!

Lots of times I will try to purposely steer things in a different direction (such a rebel),  but this tag was too perfect for me to alter!  I adore flowers and I'm happy to "follow the leader" this week.   
I used flowers from Reverse Confetti to create a simple spray complete little berries (ok they're clear sequins!) on an embossed background.

I didn't have a tag this shape so I used a pennant die and rounded the top corners with a 1/2" Corner Chomper. 
I know you're going to love all the projects from the rest of the team.  You can see them all here at Tag You're It Challenge!  I sure hope you join us - you wont want to miss trying this lovely for yourself!




Supplies:
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Garden Bunch, Love Blooms
Dies Reverse Confetti Garden Bunch, Love Blooms | MFT Fishtail Flags
Twinery Strawberry Twine
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh
Embossing Folder | Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Rosa 

We R Memory Keepers 1/2" Corner Chomper

7 comments:

Donna said...

So pretty. X

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Jeanne! Gosh it's been a fun conversation this week, yes? I adore the pinks and greens you've used on your darling tag ... I'm honored to be on the team this week! xx
=]

Kara Lynne said...

Your tag is so delicate and pretty! I love your gorgeous Reverse Confetti flowers, and what a gorgeous bow! Your embossed background fits this feminine tag perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

This is dreamy, love it!!

Sharron said...

So lovely, Jeanne! Those blooms are gorgeous and the bow is so wonderful!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet tag...love your beautiful flowers.

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne your tag is so gorgeous--I love those little blooms. Half way there to CASE you just need to get Garden Bunch! lol