Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pretty Little Studio Provence Rose

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! I have a soft and feminine card to share with you today. It features the Province Rose 1 die cut from Pretty Little Studio. Isn't it a beauty? I love that it's die cut and ready to go so making cards and layouts is super easy!
I started with a panel of papers from the Woodland Collection. Woodland is a collection inspired by nature - think dandelion seeds drifting in the wind, wood grain neutrals, flowers and bold stripes. I always add a little solid card stock to break up patterns so they don't disappear into each other.  The Stitched Scallop Border is from Pretty Pink Posh.
I added a sentiment on a Woodland Cloverleaf Label. The labels come on a sheet of 16 in assorted colors. They're great for adding sentiments - the alphabet and word stickers fit on them perfectly. I stamped my sentiment, but you could just as easily hand write one.
The collection features lots of Monarch Butterflies in different colors that compliment the papers like this one on a Flair from the Chipmunk set.
The Province Rose is attached with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. I layered it on a 4" Cambridge Doily. The 4" is perfect for A2 size cards (4.25 x 5.5").
The finishing touch was a sprinkle of sequins  from Pretty Pink Posh - only a few to add some sparkle and shine like morning dew in the garden.
Have a great day! And remember to stop and smell the roses!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Woodland Collection
Die | Provence Rose
Doily | 4” Cambridge
Cut Apart Label | Clover Leaf
Flair | Chipmunk
Stamp | Sugar Pea Designs Feeling Sentimental
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders and Clear Sequins

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Jeanne!

Donna said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colour tones. X

Diane Jaquay said...

This is STUNNING, Jeanne!!

Nora Noll said...

What a stunning card!! I LOVE the pretty blues with that rose and how you used the butterfly on this. I am off to see this collection because I want those darn labels. I am kind of a label freak!!

Sue said...

Wow, your rose is gorgeous. Such a beautiful card and I love all the little details.