Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Halloween - Serendipity Pumpkin Die

Hi and Happy Friday!   Boy it's been a busy week!  My son is back home and mom's taxi service is back in service.  He started running with the cross country team at his new high school (he's a junior this year) and my daughter started a new job!  They both start next week - so lots of running around, supplies, check ups, and last hurrah get togethers.  I guess this is what they mean by "the speed of life". 

Today I wanted to show you a card I made with one of the new Serendipity dies.  Several new stamps as well as two new dies have been released for fall and winter! Today I'm playing with the pumpkin die and making Halloween cards.  The pumpkin can easily double as an apple and be used for Halloween or Fall. Just a reminder that if you like these dies, now is the time to get them.  The special this week is Free shipping on any order over $10 (US only) Offer Ends August 13!!!
 
I used some glittery paper and some "shabby" trim as well as a little spider button that I glued some googly eyes on.  Do you see the web in the center of the pumpkin?  To use this die for fall I can see a pretty flower in the center!   
 I hope you like it and that you're able to take advantage of the no shipping offer!  As always, thanks for stopping by - I wish you a beautiful day!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5" x 7"
Pumpkin Die and Stamp:  Serendipity,  Frame 2 die Creatopia Shapez Xyron
Paper:  Recollections Midnight Magic Collection (Michael's), Orange Foil Paper AC Specialty Card stock, Papetrey Ink Orange Zest, Vintage Cream, True Black
Pleated satin tulle Hobby Lobby, 1/4" satin orange ribbon
Twinery Charcoal Twine

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it Jeanne! The pumpkin die is pretty:I also like the pleated ribbon with the bow:it almost looks like a little garter! Too cute!

Hugs,
Kristi

Marybeth said...

I love Halloween and I love the card you made with this pretty pumpkin die. Gorgeous glimmer paper , and love the black tulle with the pleated ribbon. Glad everyone is home and now your back to an even busier routine. Congrats on your daughter getting a job! Cant wait for fall… now we have the heat, 105 uggg .

Sharron said...

Ah, Fall and the hectic school schedule! But it brings the most wonderful weather with it and all those fun holidays! Love your gorgeous Halloween card! That pumpkin is quite elegant and I love the orange satin and black pleated tulle! Hope you have a great weekend!

Helen Berry said...

Love this Jeanne! Everything about it in fact. Wow, Sounds like you've been having a busy time!

Suzanne said...

Ohmygosh. That die is gorgeous! They're so lucky to have you on this team. Your style is perfect for them....Jeanne, can we buy these dies only from Serendipity or are there other places too, like Simon Says Stamp or Two Peas?

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. I love the detail on that pumpkin die. Such a great Halloween card for the sophisticated set.

Christina said...

This is incredible, Jeanne! I love that little spider and the cool pumpkin background. Hooray for Halloween cards!

Cathy Weber said...

This is such an elegant card...yet cute all at the same time. Love the little spider with googly eyes. Can't wait to try out the pumpkin die myself.

Lisa Minckler said...

BAM!!! Homerun!!!! And the crowd goes WILD.

Super Halloween card. :)