Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OWH Sketch #80 - Week of 8-1-11 - Canine King

   
This is OWH Sketch #80 for the week of (can you believe it?) August 1, 2011.  Summer is going fast - time to do something really fun before it is the back to school routine.

Today I am featuring a card with a great stamp from Catslifepress.com.  If you do alot of scrapbooking you need to check them out - they have some of the best journaling stamps on the market! 

I'm still trying to focus on more personal cards for OWH - like sports, hobbies, etc.  I know one of the biggest things I miss when I am away from home is my dog - she's like one of the kids to me!  I couldn't resist this stamp!

Products Used:
Stamps:  Dog and Sentiment:  Catslifepress.com    Border:  Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink:  Momento Ladybug Red and Tuxedo Black


11 comments:

Unknown said...

AWE, so cute. The image is really nice.

Julie said...

Great card, Jeanne! I have a little beagle-basset mix that inspires my cards sometimes too :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Lana said...

Beautiful card! Love the dog with crown and sentiment! ))))

SuzAnn said...

love the simplicity of your card and I agree that stamps is too cute to resist! TFS and supporting OWH.

Kathryn said...

That's so cute! Love the kraft, cream, black, and red color combo!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a fabulous card, I love your K-9! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Jen M said...

That is a great image! Lovely card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I love this card. Such a funny image and I must have that sentiment, because MY DOG is an extraordinary person. LOL Fantastic job.

Paula S. said...

What a great sentiment and image combo! Nice CAS card and a nice color combo too.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Jeanne! Love the Vintage dog image framed in the WM label! Lovely CAS design!

StampTramps said...

I love everything about this card!