Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Moxie Fab World Shaped Sketch 66 - Fall Queen Bee

This is the first card I am doing for Moxie Fab World.  I have looked at their site many times but never had the time to play along.  This week I am feeling more creative and am looking for some new challenges so I thought I would try a few of their challenges.  I was surprised to learn they have 5 challenges all going at the same time.  I should be starting with the Tuesday Trigger since that one has the nearest deadline, but I saw this Shaped Sketch Challenge and it got me thinking of flowers.....

And where there are flowers - there are bees!  Seems like lately since fall is near all you have to do is think of opening a can of pop and the bees appear!   They are trying to collect every last bit of sugar to store up for the coming winter.  That is how I came up with my fall color scheme and my sweet Queen Bee.  This has been my favorite stamp since I first set eyes on her last fall.  You have to admit the girl's got attitude!  Just what I would expect from a Queen Bee.  I hope you like her too!


Products Used:
Stamps:  Catslifepress.com  Queen Bee and Sentiment
Patterned Paper:  K&Co. Tim Coffey TC Blossomwood Collection
Cricut Elegant Edges (Scalloped Circle), Accent Essentials (Plain Circles)
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders:  Nested Circles and Grommet Tags
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Gold Embossing Powder: Zing

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jeanne! Thanks for linking this up to the Shaped Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

VanessaB said...

ohmygoodness i love this! amazing papers, but that bee is priceless! (thanks for visiting my blog and commenting along with the reminder of the felt challenge)