Friday, July 19, 2024

Pink & Main Instagram Hop!

I hope you've been enjoying the sneak peeks of the July release at Pink and Main. Today the release is officially available and we're celebrating with an Instagram Hop with a sweet prize that I don't want you to miss out on.


My card today features the new My Happy Dance stamp set. The set includes three adorable ballerina hippos. The set also includes some banners, bows, a wand and some pretty slippers!

I thought I'd make a scene card using pattern paper. These prints are from a new 6" pad called Happy Days. I used the Waves and Scallops die to cut some panels to create more interest in the design.
The cute hippos are colored with alcohol markers and came together quickly. I added wands to two of the dancers in colors that coordinate with their dresses.
I added banners topped with a bow on the top of the card to give it a more festive look. A few sparkly gems add a bit of sparkle to the design.

Giveaway!

Pink & Main is giving away 1 - $50 voucher to the shop. The lucky winner will be randomly selected from the comments left at various stops on the Instagram hop, so be sure to leave a comment at each one.

RULES
- Follow Pink & Main
- Comment at each stop including under this post.
- Tag 3 friends per comment.
- Repost to your Stories or as a Post and tag us.
- Deadline is July 23rd at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be announced and tagged on the @pinkandmain account on July 24th. Winners will have 48 hours to respond.

IG Hop Lineup:
@pinkandmain
@caitlinannaleecards
@franklyjustcards
@jeannejachna
@mypapercutcreations
@savannahland2
@sammakescards

You can start here - just click here to jump to my Instagram page and look for the giveaway badge!

Good Luck!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main My Heart Dance
Dies | Pink & Main My Heart Dance, Waves & Scallops
Paper | Pink & Main Happy Days 6"
Gems | Pink & Main On The Town

1 comment: