Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Never Give Up!

I hope you're having a great day! I'm sharing a bright bold card made with the Pretty Little Studio Good Vibrations Collection.
This collection is appropriately named Good Vibrations because it is all about positivity and sending inspirational messages. I love the rainbow papers and clever mixed color fonts. It's like sunshine on paper!
I used a frame to create a focal point for my message to never give up. I had fun embellishing the frame with flowers and a little tag that I topped with a labelmaker type sentiment sticker.
The finishing touch is a sprinkle of black sequins for a little sparkle and some drama. They're a great contrast to all the color in the design.

Enjoy your day and I hope you find some time to make!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Good Vibrations
Die Cuts | Picture Day Frames | Wildflower | Seize the Day | Hey There Labels  | Keep Going
Stickers | Everyday Life Words 

No comments: