Sunday, July 21, 2024

Read More Books


This one is for all you book lovers out there! Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Well Read Collection! It's a celebration of everything from the public library to your own little book nook in the corner of your kitchen.
You'll love the fun prints that include woodgrain, stripes, stars, floral, ledger and of course a funky newsprint. The images include stacks of books and just about everything you'd surround yourself with while reading like your favorite drink of choice.
I love the mixed font sentiments and tabs that celebrate all the different genres life might present.. like autobiography, thriller, romance, and mystery. The colors are primarily soft shades of blue, red, and green with a pop of black for drama.
I think these papers will be great for documenting your favorite reader and what they love as well as making cards like mine. I see these as a great way to reward a reader with a little gift or to include with a new book to share with a friend.
Thanks for stopping by and if you have the time let me know what you're reading this summer. I'm always on the hunt for a new favorite!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Papers | Well Read Collection
Dies | Book Worm | Card Catalog | Library Card


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

That's my Sweet P's motto... the girl loves to read! Cute card, Jeanne!