Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Seize Today!

I hope you're having a great day! I'm happy to share a card made with the latest collection from Pretty Little Studio called "Good Vibrations". This collection is bright and bold with a focus on positive messages.
I like the touch of whimsy - hand drawn flowers, crayon colored stripes and handwritten sentiments in contrast with the straight lines of ledger paper, checkerboard and other prints.
I love the rainbow colors that you will find throughout the collection including the papers, borders, stickers and mixed font sentiments.
But the very best part of this collection is the positive messages that will let the recipient know that you have complete confidence in their ability to shine!
I hope you're smiling! Have a beautiful day!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Good Vibrations
Die Cuts | Picture Day Frames | Keep Going
Stickers | Everyday Life Words

No comments: