Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Go For It

Today I'm sharing a card made with the newest collection from Pretty Little Studio called "Good Vibrations".
This collection is a fun mix of rainbow colors and inspirational messages reminding us to "Seize the Day" and "Go For It!". I love the positive messages that will remind the recipients of my cards to know that I have 100% confidence in them!
The papers are rainbow bright and beautiful. The collection is an eclectic mix of loose crayon line stripes and hearts and mixed font messages with the contrast of graph paper and checkerboard.
I love the stripes, hearts, stars and florals that you'll find scattered throughout the collection.
This collection is sunshine on paper ready to create smiles on all your projects!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Good Vibrations
Die Cuts | Hey There Labels | Keep Going | Seize The Day |
Journaling | Hello 3x4"
Cut Aparts | Positive Vibes
Stickers | Keep Going

No comments: