Sunday, April 28, 2024

Remember This.. You Are Awesome!

Today I'm sharing a card made with a new awesome release from Pretty Little Studio called GOOD VIBRATIONS! This collection is an eclectic mix of funky hand drawn designs that contrast well with the straight lined graph paper and dot patterns.
The colors? They're a bright colorful rainbow mix with a pop of black for contrast. The fonts have a 70's feel that are the perfect fix for my nostalgic heart, and look fresh all over again! 
But the very best part of this collection for me is the positivity in all the sentiments. The cards I make with this collection will remind the recipient that the sky is the limit!
I stacked some frames to create a focal point for my sentiment and embellished it with stars to repeat the star pattern peeking through them.

I hope you know that you are awesome and I sure hope you find some time to make today!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Good Vibrations
Die Cuts | Picture Day Frames | Seize The Day | Keep Going
Cut-Aparts | Positive Vibes

No comments: