Saturday, March 9, 2024

My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This month it's all about celebrating Spring! You'll receive 12" papers, Sticker Sheet, and Die Cut Bits and Pieces from Simple Stories "Fresh Air" Collection. You'll also receive a more papers and Ephemera from Echo Park's "Day In The Life" Collection.
I love the pastel colors and oh so many sweet images. Of course I expect flowers in the spring, but the other critters like little birds, chickens and frogs have me smiling big.
The flowers can't grow without a few showers - but no worries! The sun is just behind the clouds and flowers too!
I'm a gardener and this time of year it's hard to be patient about planting. Living in the Midwest we usually hold out until Mother's Day, but we've had frost even later in the year than that.
That won't stop me from dreaming right? That's why I love the fact that I can turn my craft room into any season I like. I don't have to wait for my garden outside.. I have a garden inside!
Many of the items in this kit are perfectly proportioned for scenes. There's also lots of sentiments so things come together quick.
This kit comes with everything you see. The only items I have added are the card bases and envelopes, solid paper card mats, adhesives and some MT washi from my stash.
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable. You can see all of the different kits available this month here at My Creative Scrapbook.




All cards finished size: 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit (Includes but not limited to: Simple Stories "Fresh Air" Collection Paper, 12" Sticker Sheet, Bis & Pieces, Chipboard Stickers), Echo Park "Day In The Life" Ephemera)
I added from my stash MT Washi Tape

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the sweet dose of spring Jeanne!